||[Dec. 22nd, 2004|11:45 am]
1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?|
i could sorta fuction without drugs, i started writing some stand up comedy, i sat on a bed of nails ,i stood on a girls tummy while she was lying on a bed of nails
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I dont remeber what last years was...next year -lose the beer belly
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Rachael. hering her scream was the best birth control...
4. Did anyone close to you die?
yes on my birthday ,sally, my writer friend died.i miss her.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
peace of mind and happiness
7. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 25 , 2004
July 27 ,2004
Augest 12, 2004
December 10, 2004
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I almost fully quit smoking the reefer.
9. What was your biggest failure?
i cant just let go
i really really hate myself and then again i dont
im a mass of confusion
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
my ankle hurts alot. i think im actually crazy and no one has the balls to tell me so.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
tickets to see the blue man group at the luxor
12. Whose behavior merited a celebration?
sally for being down right chipper until the coma
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
kristen...stupid frosty beeioch....my own ...Rob for playing video games and smoking pot instead of looking for a freakin place to live or a job and bringing ryan along on our aniversary dinner and being so cold...
14. Where did most of your money go?
cigerettes, music, makeup, court, coffee, beer
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
rob, the blue man group, taking to jonah
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? mehhh i broke even
b) thinner or fatter? Fatter
c) richer or poorer? Richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
having a good time, smiling
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
being a disrespetful little bitch and stop putting my foot in my mouth and stop eating so much
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
with fam first, then with rob and racheal and the in canada
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
Yes 3 times
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Hows yor news?, Family guy, aqua teen, sea lab 2021, egypt week on discovery,tenacious d show
25. Do you hate anyone now you didn't hate last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Food of the gods by terrence Mckenna, ancient walls by sally keeva
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
The polyphonic spree, the eels
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
napolean dinomite, shaun of the dead
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
i spent the morning worrying over sally and trying to find a ride over town to see her later that day i spent morning her death .i turned 17.
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If i could talk to sally one more time
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
34. What kept you sane?
sane? Zanys and Ciggerettes and Rob, oh my!
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
john stewert, ralph nader
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Bush actually won this time..
37. Who did you miss?
Sally, syd, travis, clyde
38. Who was the best new person you met?
skyler and kas
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
Every now and then a normal woman must spit upon her hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats
What you do is of little significance.But it is very important that you do it.